Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scratch Pad problem
When I put text into the scratchpad area in Euroscope, the text disappears after moving the strips in Vstrips.
This makes me wonder about using Vstrips as I am new and have enough stuff to fill in for the next exam...
Only to practice using the program for when I really need it later on in the Vatsim adventure.
Hi Jimihendrix272,

Can you send us a ticket to us using the following link - https://support.vstrips.co.uk/.

Thanks

Matt
(10-16-2016, 08:41 PM)jimihendrix272 Wrote: When I put text into the scratchpad area in Euroscope, the text disappears after moving the strips in Vstrips.
This makes me wonder about using Vstrips as I am new and have enough stuff to fill in for the next exam...
Only to practice using the program for when I really need it later on in the Vatsim adventure.

Don't know when you are using the scratchpad, but I know it erases as you move from pushback to taxi, this because when you set standnumber in vStrips this is entered in the Scratchpad in ES, this is deleted as you start the taxi.

Other tip is to use remarks field in vStrips for information for your own info Smile